Plaatsingsdatum: 28 juni 2011
Bedrijf: ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Grootte: 11.49 MB
App Type: Universal (iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad)
New features have been added to the latest release of the Mobiel Bankieren app v2.0. You can now plan payments in advance (scheduling) and add contacts to your Internet Banking address book. So Mobiel Bankieren is now even more user-friendly.
A number of performance-enhancing changes have also been made.
Five reasons to download ABN AMRO Mobiel Bankieren:
- Easy transfers between your personal accounts and third party accounts, and transfer scheduling.
- Give names to accounts and attach photos
- Add contacts to your Internet Banking address book.
- Quick search by amount, description or account number
- Acceptgiro scanner: fast and easy payment
Mobiel Bankieren is available for private and business clients (authorised representatives under the articles of association) who use Internet Banking may also use Mobile Banking. Your employees with a basic power of attorney may not yet make use of Mobile Banking. We are working on making this possible in the course of 2012.
You will need to register once using your e.dentifier and create a profile for Mobiel Bankieren. Once you have registered, simply select the business or personal accounts that you want to access in the app and you are ready for Mobiel Bankieren. With ABN AMRO Mobiel Bankieren you can make payments and check your balance. You can also add photos and names to your accounts, making Mobiel Bankieren even more personal and easy-to-use.
Questions about logging in to or signing up for Mobiel Bankieren?
- Call 0900 – 92 16 (local rates apply).
- Visit an ABN AMRO branch.
- Post your question on Facebook (www.facebook.com/abnamro) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/abnamro).
We would be happy to help.
Mobiel Bankieren has been developed by ABN AMRO in accordance with stringent internal security standards. You alone have access to your information.
ABN AMRO is continually developing useful and smart functions to help you get the best possible service. Wherever you are.
Would you like to know more about Mobiel Bankieren?